Iwc Square Sub Second 1946
Iwc has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time ranging from dress watches to aviation watches. This example with a square stainless steel case in stunning condition would remain a constant in anyone's collections.
The case style is very rare and elegant sub second and it's perfectly designed to peek out just enough under the jacket cuff.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- professionally polished to Iwc Factory Specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap on case back
- 26 mm (without crown) / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1946
- International Watch Co. Cal. 62 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 10/2023
- -3sec/d / 290°
- original never touched silver/white colored dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original domed glass
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.