Iwc Rectangular Linen Roman 1973
IWC has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time, ranging from dress watches to aviation watches. Our example, in stainless steel and Rectangular shape with and straight lugs, would remain a constant in anyone's collections, especially as it comes in an outstanding condition and a very rare silver linen dial with roman numerals.
In a 33,5 mm case, it brings back relevance to today's modern aesthetics.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 33,5 mm (without crown) / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1973
- Ref.: 2563
- International Watch Co Cal. 403
- 17 jewels, 19800 A/h, 41 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 06/2023
- +15sec/d / 270°
- original never touched silver linen dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.