Iwc Sub Second Railroad 14k 1937
IWC has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time, ranging from dress watches to aviation watches.
Our example from 1937, with a yellow gold case, slightly angeled lugs and a beautiful golden colored sub second Railroad dial would remain a constant in anyone's collections, especially as it comes in this outstanding condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 14k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 31 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1937
- International Watch Co. Cal. 83
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 07/2023
- +8sec/d / 320°
- original never touched golden colored dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.