Iwc Sub Second Salmon Jumbo 1947
IWC has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time, ranging from dress watches to aviation watches.
Our example from 1947, with an unusual and beautiful Jumbo 36,5mm stainless steel case, thick claw lugs and a stunning salmon sub second dial would remain a constant in anyone's collections, especially as it comes in this outstanding condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 36,5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1947
- International Watch Co. Cal. 83
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 08/2023
- +9sec/d / 340°
- original never touched salmon dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.