Iwc Sub Second Two Tone 1943
This stunning IWC dress watch features a classic sub seconds design, hands and hour markers in yellow gold and is fitted with the much celebrated caliber 83 movement. The cherry on top is the very rare and desirable two tone dial in fantastic condition. IWC has long been synonymous with seeking beauty in simplicity, and this example exemplifies that ethos.
The case style is very elegant with slightly angled lugs and the three body case construction on this model is designed, so it appears to have a slim profile from the side, perfectly designed to peek out just enough under the jacket cuff.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 33 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1943
- International Watch Co. Cal. 83
- 16 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 03/2023
- +15sec/d / 290°
- original never touched two tone dial in great condition
- slight and even patina all over the dial
- original hands, dial and Iwc crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.