Jaeger Chronograph 1952
Here we have an exceptional Jaeger Chronograph from ca. 1952 featuring a stunning 35mm stainless steel case and a beautiful silver colored dial with a nice blue handset.
It was produced after Jaeger and LeCoultre had entered into a formal partnership, but while nearly all Jaeger-LeCoultre chronographs were still marketed with the Jaeger name signed dial and on the movement.
- stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- professionally polished to JLC Factory specifications
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Ref: 22447
- year: ca. 1952
- manual wound cal. 285 by Universal Geneve
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 03/2021
- -9 sec/day 340°
- beautiful silver colored professionally restored dial in mint condition without any flaws
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.