Jaeger Chronograph 18k Rose Jumbo 1940s
Here we have an exceptional Jaeger Chronograph from the 1940s featuring a stunning Jumbo 36,5 mm rose gold case and a beautiful bronze colored dial with a nice rose gold handset.
It was produced after Jaeger and LeCoultre had entered into a formal partnership in 1937, but while nearly all Jaeger-LeCoultre chronographs were still marketed with the Jaeger name signed dial and on the movement. You rarely find them in the all original condition like our example.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3-body 18k rose gold case with snap on case back
- 36,5 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Ref: 12556
- year: 1940s
- manual wound cal. 285 by Universal Geneve
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 01/2023
- +8 sec/day 340°
- beautiful bronze colored dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- evenly aged dial with beautiful warm patina
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.