Jaeger LeCoultre 18k Rose Tear Drop 1938
The 1940s and 1950s are often considered to be the climax of dress watches. During this time, the manually-wound movements reached a new level of maturity in terms of reliability, precision and dimensions.
The functional perfection of this Jaeger-LeCoultre is no surprise; it achieves an astounding degree of elegance and precision, all in one timepiece. The luminous rose-gold case with tear-drop lugs and slight pie-pan dial complement each other beautifully. This watch is perfection.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- year: 1938
- Jaeger LeCoultre Cal. P449/3 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2021
- +9sec/d / 250°
- original never touched cream dial in good condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- some patina on the outside of the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.