Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox 1960s Nos
Next to the Reverso, the Memovox is probably the second most recognizable vintage wristwatch popularized by the manufacture. The alarm function was not only forward-thinking, but also incredible useful.
This example is the automatic bumper version from the 1960s and features a huge 37 mm gold plated case, gold dial with gold hands and gold hour markers with onyx inlay.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (Nos)
- 3- body stainless steel gold plated case with screw down case back
- 37 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1960s
- JLC Caliber K825 - automatic bumper
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 54 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2022
- +9sec/d / 280°
- no movement shot because its nos
- original never touched gold dial in flawless
- original tritium hands, tritium dial & crowns
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.