Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox black Jumbo 1958
Next to the Reverso, the Memovox is probably the second most recognizable vintage wristwatch popularized by the manufacture. The alarm function was not only forward-thinking, but also incredible useful. This example you see here is the automatic version from 1958 and features a clean design and a beautiful black dial.
This beauty is in stunning condition and features a huge 38 mm 10k gold filled case.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 2- body 10k gold filled monocoque case
- 38 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1958
- JLC Caliber K825 - automatic bumper
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 54 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2021
- no movement shot because of the monocoque case
- -3sec/d / 290°
- original professionally restored black dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crowns
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.