Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox Rose 18k 70s
Next to the Reverso, the Memovox is probably the second most recognizable vintage wristwatch popularized by the manufacture. The alarm function was not only forward-thinking, but also incredible useful.
This example is the manual version from 1970s and features a elegant 34 mm and very rare rose gold case and a clean silver/cream colored dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold with screw down case back
- professionally polished to JLC Factory Specifications
- 34 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1970s
- JLC Caliber - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 54 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2023
- +1sec/d / 220°
- original never touched silver/cream dial in very good condition
- original hands & dial
- original and evenly aged tritium lume on hands and dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.