Jaeger LeCoultre Power Reserve 1940s
The Powermatic was known for being automatic and displaying the power reserve. Besides being an attractive watch to wear, the Powermatic is also a power player with the caliber 481 behind its solid caseback.
The caliber 481 was one of the first automatic movements to display the power reserve, and it has the “bumper” effect caused by the swinging motion of the rotor. We love the symmetrical design especially the sword hands and evenly aged lume.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw down case back
- 33,5 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1940s
- JLC Caliber 481 - automatic bumper
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 03/2023
- +2sec/d / 250°
- original never touched white dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- original and evenly aged lume on dial and hands
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.