Jaeger LeCoultre Voguematic 18k 1968
Here we have a beautifully finished Jaeger LeCoultre Rectangular dress watch from 1968 with an amazingly designed white dial with onyx hour markers and onyx indexes. Due to the big lug-lug size it has an amazing wrist presence
- excellent overall condition, showing some scratches on the case back (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 19 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1968
- Reference: 22004
- Jaeger LeCoultre Cal. 832 - automatic
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2022
- +12sec/d / 280°
- original never touched white dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.