Jaeger LeCoultre Diamond 18k 1960s
Here we have a beautiful Jaeger LeCoultre diamond 18k white gold bracelet watch for a ladies' wrist. The dial is surrounded by a fabulous diamond bezel, with the diamonds continuing around the strap, 28 VVS-1 diamonds in total (ca. 1.8 carats)
The silver circular dial has dagger and dot indexes. It is signed Jaeger-LeCoultre & marked Swiss made. The elegant 18-carat white gold integrated diamond bracelet strap has push clasp with safety clip.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k white gold case with screw down case back (27 grams)
- 15 mm (without crown) / 15 mm (lug-to-lug) / 9 mm (between lugs)
- 28 Jaeger LeCoultre factory VVS-1 diamonds (ca. 1.8 carats)
- bracelet can be worn up to maximal 15.5 cm wrist (6.1 inch)
- Year: 1960s
- Jaeger LeCoultre manual wind
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- original never touched cream dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- some very slight aging spots
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.