Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Classique 2006
The Reverso's convertible case and resulting solid face was originally designed at the request of polo players. The horseback athletes were frustrated with their watches which where regularly damaged during competition.
The ingenious case design flips over to protect the crystal and dial meaning the polo player could wear their wristwatch without risk of damage and simply flip it over to reveal the time post-match.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw down case back
- 23 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- comes with the original Jaeger LeCoultre buckle
- Year: 2006
- Reference: 252.8.86
- Jaeger LeCoultre - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2021
- +7sec/d / 340°
- original never touched two tone silver dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.