Jaeger LeCoultre Triple Calendar 1945
It is a little-known fact that Vacheron Constantin used to source its movements from Jaeger-LeCoultre. This Triple Calendar Jaeger-LeCoultre is a perfect example of how the two makers overlapped on certain models.
The one you see here has super elegant tear-drop lugs and a beautiful two-tone dial with red date chapter ring. Combined with applied Arabic numerals and triangular indexes in yellow gold (along with yellow gold hands), this is one hell of a watch.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (near NOS)
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1945
- Jaeger LeCoultre Cal. 848 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 08/2021
- -7sec/d / 280°
- original never touched cream dial in good condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.