Jaeger LeCoultre Military 1940s
Here we have a very rare Jaeger-LeCoultre from the military years of the 1940s with an unused Cal. P463. It is in stunning condition with a beautiful mat black dial including the original aged lume on the dial and the sword hands. A beautiful part of WW2 history.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on caseback
- 31 mm (without crown) / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1940s
- JLC Caliber P463 - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40d hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2022
- +12sec/d / 280°
- original never touched mat black dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- original radium lume
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.