Longines Conquest 18K Pie Pan 1961
This Longines Conquest, with its 18K rose gold case is a fantastic example of a dress watch. Featuring a faceted chapter ring between batons and minute track and additionally a pie-pan dial. How this dial plays with light is absolutely amazing.
- 3-body 18k rose gold case with screw down caseback
- excellent condition, showing minor trace of use (unpolished)
- 35 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- year: 1961
- Reference: 9025/6
- Longines Automatic Caliber 291
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 04/2022
- +5sec/d / 290°
- untouched rose gold dial in mint condition without any flaws
- original hands, dial and crown
- some slight scratches on the original crystal
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.