Longines Conquest 18k 1966
This beauty is a solid rose gold model from Longines' top-of-the-range Conquest series launched in 1954. Only the brand logo, model name and Swiss made notation are printed on the dial.
The rest of the watch is without color and designed with a three dimensional, yes you could almost say like a turntable in rose gold modeling. The back of the watch is decorated with an enameled finish that shows the exceptional attention to detail in the modeling, even in places that are not visible. All in all a fantastic dress watch!
- 3-body 18k rose gold case with screw down case back
- excellent condition, showing minor trace of use (unpolished)
- 34,5 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- year: 1966
- Reference: 9045 / 8
- Longines Automatic Caliber 291
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 07/2023
- +12sec/d / 280°
- untouched rose gold dial in mint condition without any flaws
- original hands, dial and crown
- one slight scratches on the original crystal at the edge of 6 o'clock
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.