Longines Dress Silver 1967
With a refined steel case and a perfectly balanced dial, this Longines dress watch from 1967 will have you looking a million bucks... without being in debt. Simple, clean and understated, this beauty is perfect for both formal and casual affairs as the rugged stainless steel balances out the dressier style of the watch.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on caseback
- 34,5 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1967
- Ref.: 7854 1
- Longines Caliber 284 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 19800 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2022
- +9sec/d / 330°
- original and never touched silver dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.