Longines Flagship 1959
One of the most recognizable, classic, 1950s-Mad Men era wristwatches ever made is the Longines Flagship. It was 1957 when the first Flagship came out and this stunning example from 1959 looks like new.
This piece is all about the yellow gold capped case which looks like never used and gives this watch a certain appeal especially with the golden colored sunburst dial and clean layout.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body gold capped stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 35,5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1959
- Longines Caliber 30 LS - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 43 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2023
- -9sec/d / 310°
- original never touched gold colored sunburst dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and Longines crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.