Longines Flagship 18k 1965
One of the most recognizable, classic, 1950s-Mad Men era wristwatches ever made is the Longines Flagship. It was 1957 when the first Flagship came out and this stunning example from 1965 looks like new.
This piece is all about the full gold 18k bracelet which looks like never used and gives this watch a certain appeal.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back (70 gram gold)
- full gold 18k yellow gold bracelet in never used condition
- 35 mm (without crown) / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1965
- Reference: 3418
- Longines Caliber 343 - Automatic
- 17 jewels, 19800 A/h, 43 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2020
- -4sec/d / 330°
- original never white/silver dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.