Longines Flyback Chronograph 1952
When it comes to chronograph movements, Longines and the caliber 30CH stand out from the rest. This watch not only features a gorgeous rose-gold case, but also an incredibly fun flyback function.
The caliber 13ZN from Longines is often considered to be the most exquisite chronograph movement ever designed. Its successor, the 30CH, was introduced in 1947, and kept the same assets and the celebrated flyback function.
- excellent overall condition, showing some minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 37 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1952
- Reference: 5966-7
- Longines Caliber 30CH
- 17jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2021
- -5sec/d / 250°
- original never touched cream dial in good condition
- developed a beautiful even leopard patina
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.