Longines Rectangular 18k 1967
This Longines Rectangular in 18k from 1967 is something special with its 18k yellow gold rectangular case. It wears quite big because auf the Rectangular case with a 40 mm lug to lug. The icing on the cake is the faceted case and dial which plays with light amazingly.
- 3-body 18k yellow gold case with snap on case back
- excellent condition, showing minor trace of use (unpolished)
- 26 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- year: 1967
- Reference: 7762
- Longines Automatic Caliber 428 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 02/2023
- +9sec/d / 240°
- untouched yellow gold dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.