Omega 14k Yellow Gold 1958
This example is not only good-looking, but substantial, too. Fitted with a 35mm 14k yellow gold case, bold lugs, and with a gorgeous cream dial which developed an amazingly even patina throughout, you really can't beat this watch.
This example is in incredible condition, the case is sharp and clean and the hands and hour markers are flawless.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 14k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1958
- Reference: 2895
- Omega Caliber 284 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 48 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2021
- -2sec/d / 310°
- original never touched cream dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- evenly aged with slight patina throughout
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.