Omega 18k Spider Jumbo 1947
Here you can see a fascinating, and super rare Omega from 1947. It features a huge 39 mm 18k rose gold case with very beautiful down turned spider lugs, a fantastic cream dial with slight and even patina and 18k rose gold Dauphine hands and arrow/arabic hour markers.
This particular example is notable for its beautiful all around appearance and outstanding oversize rose gold case. Its the first time we could find an Omega with a 39 mm case.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 39 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- including original Omega leather strap
- Year: 1947
- Omega Caliber 266 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2022
- +1sec/d / 340°
- original never touched cream dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- slight and even patina all over the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.