Omega Art Deco Jumbo 1943
This isn't the first Omega Art Deco Dress Watch we have fallen in love with. This example features a huge 37 mm steel case and is made even more attractive due to its gorgeous dial with roman numerals, a huge subsidiary second and wonderful unique steel Pontife hands.
If this isn't the ultimate dress watch, we don't know what is.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- professionally polished to Omega Factory Specifications
- 3-body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 37 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1943
- Reference: 2319
- Omega Caliber 30T2 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- -5sec/d / 270°
- original never touched silver/cream dial in very good condition
- event patina throughout the dial
- a slight aging spot at 9 o'clock
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.