Omega Art Deco Two Tone Nos 1943
Finding an Omega from the 40s in Nos condition is quite difficult. But to find one with an amazing two tone Art deco Dial with a beautiful sub second is near impossible.
This beauty features a simple case design with a fantastic two tone dial and the reliable Cal. 30T2 and dates back to 1943 and comes in untouched condition with the original hangtag and has never been serviced (not running)
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use (nos)
- 3- body gold capped stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- including the original Omega hangtag
- developed a beautiful patina throughout the case
- fixed lugs
- Year: 1943
- Omega 30T2 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- movement has never been serviced or touched (not running)
- original never touched two-tone dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.