Omega Automatic 18k 1956
Here you can see a fascinating dress watch made by Omega in 1956. It features a 35 mm 18k yellow gold case with thin and great angled lugs and a stunning two tone silver/white dial with yellow gold hour markers, a stunning piece that takes your breath away.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to Omega factory specifications
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1956
- Ref.: 2898 SC
- Omega Caliber 501 - automatic
- 17 jewels, 19800 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 02/2022
- +7sec/d / 320°
- original never touched two tone silver/white dial in good condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- slightly darker area over the 6 o'clock hour marker
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.