Omega 18k Explorer Dial 1950 Nos
Here you can see a fascinating dress watch made by Omega in 1950. It features an oversize 36 mm 18k yellow gold case with great angled lugs and a stunning clean cream dial with yellow gold hour markers, a stunning piece that takes your breath away.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use (Nos)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950
- Ref.: 2624
- Omega Caliber 283 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2022
- +7sec/d / 310°
- original never touched cream dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.