Omega Automatic 18k Jumbo 1947
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 37,5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- includes the original Extract from Omega
- Year: 1947
- Reference: 2714
- Omega Caliber 344 - automatic bumper
- 17 jewels, 19800 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2022
- -6sec/d / 280°
- original never touched white/silver dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- slight and even aging all over the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.