Omega Automatic Jumbo 1950
Here you can see a fascinating automatic dress watch made by Omega in 1950. It features a huge 37,5 mm stainless steel case with very beautiful tear drop lugs, a beautiful white/silver two tone dial and copper colored hour markers and hands.
This particular example is notable for its beautiful all around appearance and outstanding oversize case.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 37,5 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950
- Reference: 2482 - 4
- Omega Caliber 322 - automatic bumper
- 17 jewels, 19800 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2022
- -9sec/d / 290°
- original never touched white/silver two tone dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- slight and even aging all over the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.