Omega Calatrava Oversize 1954
This isn't the first Omega steel dress watch we have fallen in love with. This example features an oversize 38 mm steel case with down-turned lugs and beautifully applied arrow markers.
This example is powered by the well-known manual winding Omega 266. If this isn't the ultimate dress watch, we don't know what is.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to Omega factory specifications
- 38 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1954
- Serial: 2505-16
- Omega Caliber 266
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 02/2021
- +7sec/d / 330°
- beautiful professionally restored white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.