Omega Constellation 18k Black Honeycomb 1954
This compact and beautiful Omega Constellation automatic chronometer has everything you want in a dress watch: 35 mm 18k yellow gold case, center seconds, a very beautiful and rare black honeycomb dial in great condition and rare yellow gold hour markers. First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
Well-proportioned, simple, and classic, this Constellation features a screw-down case back, Omega automatic chronometer Caliber 354 and great slightly down turned lugs.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18K yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1954
- Reference: 2799
- Omega Caliber 354 - automatic bumper chronometer
- 17 jewels, 19800 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2023
- +7sec/d / 300°
- original never touched black honeycomb dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and Omega crown
- some slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.