Omega Constellation 18k Hooded 1966
This is a very rare and beautiful Omega Constellation chronometer with hooded lugs has everything you want in a dress watch: 34.5 mm 18k yellow gold case, center seconds, a very beautiful gold dial and rare slim onyx baton hour markers and onyx hour hands.
First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3-body 18K yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1966
- Reference: 14398
- Omega Caliber 561 - automatic chronometer
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- +1sec/d / 260°
- original never touched gold dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original Omega Crystal with Omega Logo
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.