Omega Constellation 18k Pie Pan Black 1966
This compact and beautiful Omega Constellation automatic chronometer has everything you want in a dress watch: 34 mm 18k yellow gold case, center seconds, a very beautiful and rare black Pie Pan dial which shows you the power and magic of patina. First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
Well-proportioned, simple, and classic, this Constellation features a screw-down case back, Omega automatic chronometer Caliber 561 and great slightly down turned lugs.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- unpolished including some slight developed patina
- 3- body 18K yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- 34,5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1966
- Reference: 168.005 / 6
- Omega Caliber 561 - automatic chronometer
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2023
- +2sec/d / 270°
- original never touched black pie pan dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and Omega crown
- even patina throughout the dial
- original Omega Crystal including Omega Logo
- signed Riccardo Rossi U.E.R. on the case back
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.