Omega Constellation 18k Rose 1956
This compact and beautiful Omega Constellation automatic chronometer has everything you want in a dress watch: 35 mm 18k rose gold case, center seconds, a very beautiful two tone silver Pie Pan Dial and rare arrow baton hour markers. First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
Well-proportioned, simple, and classic, this Constellation features a snap-on case back, Omega automatic chronometer Caliber 505, great slightly down turned lugs and a very rare 18K full rose gold dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- unpolished near NOS condition
- 3-body 18K rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1956
- Reference: 2852 / 2853 SC
- Omega Caliber 505 - automatic chronometer
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2021
- - 2sec/d / 280°
- original never touched two tone silver dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.