Omega Constellation 18k Calendar 1958
This compact and beautiful Omega Constellation Calendar automatic chronometer has everything you want in a dress watch: 35 mm 18k rose gold case, center seconds, a very beautiful Pie Pan Dial and rare arrow baton hour markers. First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
Well-proportioned, simple, and classic, this Constellation features a screw-down case back, Omega automatic chronometer Caliber 504, great slightly down turned lugs and a very rare 18K full rose gold dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- unpolished near NOS condition
- 3-body 18K rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1958
- Reference: 2943 SC
- Omega Caliber 504 - automatic chronometer
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 04/2021
- +9sec/d / 280°
- original never touched 18k rose gold dial in flawless condition
- some slight aging around the Omega Logo
- original hands, dial and crown
- Omega logo on the original crystal
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.