Omega Constellation Day Date Onyx 1970
This compact and beautiful Omega Constellation automatic chronometer has everything you want in a dress watch: 36 mm stainless steel case, center seconds, a very beautiful silver dial and great baton hour markers with onyx inlay. First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
Well-proportioned, simple, and classic, this Constellation features a screw-down case back, Omega automatic chronometer Caliber 751 and a stunning integrated bracelet.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3-body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- original Omega bracelet with some stretch (up to 19.5 cm wrist)
- Year: 1970
- Reference: 168.045
- Omega Caliber 751 - automatic chronometer
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- +9sec/d / 260°
- original never touched silver dial in flawless condition
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and crown
- some slight scratches on the original crystal, a small crack in the crystal at 10 o'clock
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.