Omega Constellation Day Date Onyx 1970
This compact and beautiful Omega Constellation automatic chronometer has everything you want in a dress watch: 35 mm stainless C-Shape steel case, center seconds, a very beautiful silver linen dial and great stick hour markers with onyx inlay. First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
Well-proportioned, simple, and classic, this Constellation features a screw-down case back, Omega automatic chronometer Caliber 752 and a stunning original bracelet.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3-body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Omega Factory Specifications
- 35 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- original Omega bracelet with stretch and all links (up to 20 cm wrist)
- Year: 1970
- Reference: 168.019
- Omega Caliber 752 - automatic chronometer
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2023
- +9sec/d / 270°
- original never touched silver linen dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original Omega Crystal with Omega Logo
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.