Omega Constellation Manhatten Gold Dial 1982
Here we have an extremely rare and beautifully preserved 1982 Omega Constellation Manhattan with gold dial.
This is the very first of the automatic movements to be released in the "Manhattan" redesign, this Chronometer Certified caliber 1111 movement was released in 1982, and this watch is one of the earliest iterations from this very first batch.
- excellent overall condition, showing traces of use (unpolished)
- 3-body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 24 mm (between lugs)
- original Omega bracelet without stretch (up to 19 cm wrist)
- Year: 1982
- Reference: 168.0068
- Omega Caliber 1111 - automatic chronometer
- 21 jewels, 28800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- +5sec/d / 240°
- original never touched gold dial in flawless condition
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.