Omega Constellation Pie Pan Crosshair 1950s
This compact and beautiful Omega Constellation automatic chronometer has everything you want in a dress watch: 35 mm stainless steel case, center seconds, a very beautiful Pie Pan Dial and rare rose gold baton hour markers and rose gold hands. First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
Well-proportioned, simple, and classic, this Constellation features a snap-on back, Omega automatic chronometer Caliber 505 and great slightly angeled lugs.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- professionally polished to Omega Factory Specifications
- 3-body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950s
- Reference: 2852
- Omega Caliber 505 - automatic chronometer
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2023
- +15sec/d / 230°
- no movement shot because special tools are needed
- original never touched cream pie pan dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and Omega crown
- slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.