Omega Constellation Pie Pan Honeycomb 1958
This compact and beautiful Omega Constellation automatic chronometer has everything you want in a dress watch: 35 mm stainless steel gold capped case, center seconds, a very rare Honeycomb Pie Pan Dial and rare arrow baton hour markers.
First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
- great overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3-body gold capped stainless steel case with snap-on caseback
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1958
- Reference: 2852 - 1 SC
- Omega Caliber 504 - automatic chronometer
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2021
- +9sec/d / 290°
- original never touched two tone honeycomb dial in great condition
- some slight and evenly developed patina
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.