Omega Cosmic Moonphase Jumbo 18k 1947
The Omega Cosmic was introduced in 1947 and was in the catalogue until 1956 as the most prestigious watch in the brand’s catalogue. Our example is a reference 2485 in 18k rose gold, measures a jumbo 37,5 mm and houses the Lemania-based Omega Calibre 27 DL PC movement.
The dial has day and month windows in the upper half and a Moonphase within the large sub-seconds dial in the lower half.
The outer rack on the dial features a striking blue date chapter ring. The original rose gold leaf hands are all in superb condition as is the blued steel date hand – the dial is in flawless condition. All in all you can't beat this Cosmic, you almost never come across a Jumbo Rose Gold Cosmic in all original museum condition!
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k Jumbo Rose Gold Wenger case with snap-on case back
- 37,5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Ref.: 2485
- Year: 1947
- Omega Cal. 27 DL PC - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 09/2023
- -2sec/d / 320°
- original never touched silver dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.