Omega Cosmic Moonphase 1952
The Omega Cosmic was introduced in 1947 and was in the catalogue until 1956 as the most prestigious watch in the brand’s catalogue. This example is a reference 2471-1 in stainless steel, measures 35mm and houses the Omega Cal. 381 moon phase movement.
The dial has day and month windows in the upper half and a Moonphase within the large sub-seconds dial in the lower half. The outer rack on the dial features a striking blue date chapter ring. The leaf hands are all in great condition as is the blued steel date hand.
You rarely find an Omega Cosmic Moonphase in this dial condition!
- great overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Ref.: 2471 - 1
- Year: 1952
- Omega Cal. 381 - manual winding
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 10/2023
- -4sec/d / 240°
- original never touched cream dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.