Omega Art Deco Cushion Black 1930s
Finding an Omega from the 30s in great condition is difficult, but to find one with a beautiful glossy black dial with golden colored Arabic numerals and matching cathedral hands is nearly impossible.
This beauty features a great 0,925 silver cushion case with a fantastic black glossy gilt dial and is designed in Art Deco style.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body cushion 0,925 silver case with snap-on case back and fixed lugs
- 30 mm (without crown) / 32 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1930s
- Omega 26.5 SOB T2 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 43 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2023
- +18sec/d / 300°
- original never touched glossy black gilt dial in flawless condition
- original cathedral hands, original dial and crown
- original and evenly aged lume on hands and dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.