Omega Geneve Date 18k 1972
This example is not only good-looking, but substantial, too. Fitted with a 33 mm yellow gold case, straight lugs, and with a gorgeous yellow colored gold dial with onyx hour markers and onyx hands, you really can't beat this watch.
This example is in incredible unpolished condition, the case is sharp and clean.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 33 mm (without crown) / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1972
- Ref.: 132051
- Omega Caliber 1030 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- +4sec/d / 280°
- original never touched yellow gold colored dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.