Omega Honeycomb Jumbo 1954
Vintage Omegas are king of the understated dress watch and this honeycomb version is no different.
Our 1954 Omega has everything you want in a dress watch - an oversized 40 mm case, a great honeycomb dial with subsidiary second and beautiful rose gold hands and hour markers. You rarely find them this oversized and the dial in untouched condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- professionally polished to Omega Factory specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 40 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1954
- Reference: 2808-1
- Omega Caliber 266 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2023
- -7sec/d / 290°
- original never touched white honeycomb dial in good condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- some slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.