Omega Honeycomb Jumbo 1952
Vintage Omegas are king of the understated dress watch and this honeycomb version is no different. This 1952 Omega has everything you want in a dress watch - an oversized 38 mm case, a great honeycomb dial with subsidiary second and beautiful rose gold dauphine hands. Additionally, if features very elegant overlaid rose gold arrow indexes and the very precise Omega caliber 283.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 38 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- includes the original Omega Box
- Year: 1952
- Reference: 2506 - 12SC
- Omega Caliber 283 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2021
- +11sec/d / 250°
- original never touched cream two tone dial in good condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- slight patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.