Omega Sub Second Oversize 1943
Vintage Omegas are king of the understated dress watch, and this two-tone dial version is no different.
This 1943 Omega has everything you want in a dress watch - an oversized 38 mm case, a great two-tone dial with a huge subsidiary second and beautiful rose gold leaf shaped hands matching the rose gold colored hour markers.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- professionally polished to Omega Factory specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 38 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1943
- Reference: 2181-5
- Omega Caliber 30T2 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- +8sec/d / 280°
- original never touched white/silver dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.